Friday 6 February 2009

Horoscopes... 27 Oct 2008

If you are ready to trust someone, trust them with your heart”

I quoted these sensational words from Friendster Horoscope application today. I really like this quote particularly because it reflects my feeling towards someone, and keeps urging me to express it to her. and I did that, just now but that’s not entirely the reason why I published it on my blog this time. More importantly, the question that’s been lingering in my mind all this time is whether horoscopes can be trusted or not. Sometimes people don’t refer it as ‘trusting’ the quote, instead they refer to it as their daily/weekly guidance which acts as a pillar of their actions towards somebody or something. When I think about it, actually I once did that too, referring to horoscopes to get idea on how things work, especially when it comes to relationship matters. Have a look at the following phrases.

“Share your thoughts with the person who intrigues you most and see how they react to what you have to say. Total honesty is required if you want to do this right, so don’t be afraid to fully disclose how you’re feeling about them. If you are ready to trust them with your heart, then you have to start trusting them with your feelings. The sooner you do it, the sooner you’ll know what’s next for the two of you”

They explain the main quote on the top of the post there. Personally, I like this quote to an extent that it actually help me to recognize the reality that’s been hidden within every situation I’m in. Truely, honesty plays an important part in relationship. Sharing our thoughts with the one we love, and trusting them till the very end would prove to be benefial and meaningful later on. So, back to the main topic~horoscope. Do You guys believe it? It’s all up to you : )

No comments:

Post a Comment