Thursday 26 February 2009

25 Things About Me..I've been tagged!

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.

I don't think these 25 things are really enough to describe even a tiny bit of me..but it's just for fun, alrite..besides i promised someone already and she even tagged me in hers..one more thing, i assume that if any of u read this post, then u're actually tagged by me, but bear in mind that i'm not forcing you to to the same kinda things..it's up to you whether u wanna do it or not..here I go! : )

1. i always wonder what was my first impression of life ever since i was born..was it happiness or sadness?
2. seriously, i want a cat that appears more or less like Shin Chan..Is it even possible??!
3. honestly i don't wanna grow old..just wanna stay as I'm now..
4. i love chewable Vitamin C and i think i always exceed its RDA.
5. I used to drink vitagen a lot. but it's nowhere to be seen here in UK so i took Lucozade lately.
6. i’m enjoying my life too : ) so many memorable things happened in my 2o years of an amazing life! hope everything will be better for the next 20 years :D
7. i love to cook..preferably nasi minyak+gulai ayam kurma+sambal belacan..if u want some then come see me.

8. i wouldn't leave no. 8 empty..who says 8 is an unlucky number?

9. i love flying stuffs and i hope they love me too : )
10. i think my english has been improving lately..maybe becoz i often spent about half of the day outside : )
11. i am working really hard to improve my modulus of pervertedness.haha..dont get it wrong. it actually means the resistance towards it..
12. i am also a serious person..and i demand others to be serious with me too..
13. i have been so captivated with a certain someone lately.could it be love? i dont know.
14. the happiest moments for everyone aren't the happiest one for me..since i no longer feel it..so sad but it cant be helped.i'll just wait.
15. i cant wait to go back to malaysia this summer!! missing everyone so badly..
16. i love the way Michael Carrick plays..and this is why it's written here..go2 number 16!!
17. i love to eat too. I'm not worried about my weight since i'm not fat, yet.
18. i'm not a shopaholic, but if i went to shop once in a while the cash will flow as freely as free falling objects..oh my..i'll have to put limiters on my shopping activities..and can somebody please make ebay 'dissappears'?
19. i love teppanyaki!!gonna have some this summer!!
20. i’m missing my old friends….
21. i wonder if the energy i spent today will be conserved again on the next day when i wake up? does the principle of energy conservation works for this situation? i like physics but sometimes i just don't understand how it works.
22. i love football!! : )
23. i like to collect shoes..especially adidas & nike..boots included.
24. some people say I'm fat.some says my body is 'sekeping'. now i dont know who to trust anymore.so i assume those who say i'm fat are actually 'sekeping' and those who says i'm 'sekeping' are actually quite fat. I'm normal. :P
25. i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment