Friday 6 February 2009

The Beginning 27 Sep 2008

Assalamualaikum w.b.t. : ) this is my third blog already!! :D and this time I'm moving back to blogspot domain. The previous domain was limited in terms of editing and it was not updated (since i was pretty lazy :p ). Furthermore, many friends preferred this domain and I guess i'll use it for this time being too. However i'll reuse the same posts from wordpress domain for the first few ones and i'll add up some new posts later on.

I haven’t written any blog for a while, so maybe it would sound absurd, weird, unpleasing or whatever u can think of it. lol~ but just bear with it for now. I’m writing this blog simply because of my awareness towards some belief which says u can improve your writing by blogging. My teacher once said that too and I guess no one doubted her : )

I also believe that this blog acts as a medium to express myself to everyone. I’ll be able to dedicate my feelings, thoughts as well as opinions and have them replied or commented by anybody. From there we were actually putting ourselves into a field of discussion where everyone can portray their ways of thinking or believing. Somehow i doubt to think that the discussion would be so formal since blog itself is not formal. lol~but i would expect it to be fun and exhilarating since blogging is also the way of delivering laughingstocks and humorous posts. whatever it is, my memories begin here : )

No comments:

Post a Comment