Thursday 26 March 2009

Confession of A Struggling Heart


A: Can i ask you a question?


B: What is it?


A: How come you don't say you like me? I have already said it a few times..many times..


B: Do you have to actually hear the words?


A: I want to hear it..just what am i to you.


B: ...


A: ...


B: I like you..No matter how hard i try not to like you, no matter how hard i try to erase you out of my mind..I like you so much that i get upset that i can't do that.



Why was it so hard..? I just wanted to hear those words coming out from your mouth..

Or maybe you just couldn't say it...i didn't know.how would i know..?

I waited and waited..but there was still no answer..just who am i to you..? If you had said these words I would go after you..I would look for your traces, even your footsteps..and i will drag you here..but you..

But you didn't say those words...I felt so tired of trying so hard, just to captivate you, gaining your trust, and possessing your faith..but i was left with no feedback..no response at all..just who am i to you..

Haven't you realized how terrible my life has been?
Have you ever imagined living the life that i have been living?
It's so painful when all you could do is missing someone who's not even yours..

Just what am i to you..
Maybe all i did wasn't enough.

I guess your heart wasn't that easy to be convinced..maybe it's not even mine to begin with..
I used to gave you up to another person thinking that he was better..But now I'm regretting it..that was my mistake..When I thought that i'd be able to forget you, even more pictures of you coming into my head, urging me to get even closer to you. I just couldn't get you out of my head..

I just want you to know,
That I won't stop missing you..
I can't stop missing you..

I'll try even harder than before..
Just to get your heart bounded to mine.

Until then i won't open my heart to anyone else..
Because it's only to you I shall give my love..
It's only to you whom my heart is meant for.
If it's anyone else, life wouldn't be fun anymore.

I mean it..
I'm not joking like I always did.
This time I really really mean it.
I like you..
And I'll be waiting..
Because i like u so much..

4 comments:

  1. huhuhuk
    sedey...
    terkenang kisah lalu

    bg la link kat die
    terharu... konpem

    da nak balik mesia da pon
    summer menjelang

    -xsangka ley tahan jiwang.hehe-

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuiyoo!blh thn jwg gak ko.

    hehe.u knw wht? frm my xperience la kn, maybe smtms, sum things r juz not meant for you..
    they r meant 2 b let go..only 4 u 2 find a bttr replacement.

    but usually la kn, u wont realise da gud of da new one bcoz u r blinded by da one tht u r going after all this while.

    but 2 think it otherwise, its gud gak u dun gv up.haha.mybe that's wht wud mk da girls's heart urs.:P.gudlak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah.leh thn jgk jiwang ko ni.

    haha.naim, some things r meant 2 b let go, only for u it 2 come back 2 u after a while, yes, if it meant for u.
    sometimes, u r given a bttr thing, only u dun wanna acknowledge it since u nvr permit ur heart 2 fully let go of wht u r longing for.

    haha, but 2 thnk otherwise, u not giving up may some day b da reason y da girl's heart b urs..gudlak!:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm firstly i would like to state that the dialogues in reds were taken from bbf(korean drama). And all of the so-called jiwang phrases were actually my imagination..none of those are happening to me.After all, i like love stories@quotes..

    :)

    ReplyDelete