Wednesday 11 November 2009

=)

I'm fairly satisfied with my 1st year's exam results.
Well as usual there would be one or two modules i messed up with..i dont know why, but never mind. It's no use thinking bout why i messed up with that, but how am i gonna deal with it right?
To those who're curious, here is my exam results (in descending order, just to get u guys 2 hv magnificent first impression towards the results..ehehe)..

Automation Control = 91
Thermofluids = 87 (unexpectedly high..hehe)
Maths = 75 (i was expecting more from this..but damnn..i guess i made some careless mistakes back then..)
Materials = 75
Mechanics = 70( this guy's starting to behave like electrical.)
Electricals = 69 (this guy has been my taboo since last exam..if only u exist physically, i would hv slapped u in the face many times.hehe)

I was expecting a range of marks of 75-90 for each module but there it goes, only 4 of them met up the expectation.

And again, electrical has not been nice to me..jeezzzz when r u goin to start treating me nicely huhh electrical? i feel like punching u in the face rite now. But u've got no face. not even legs or stomach. i can eat kfc and u cant.ngahahahahaaa but seriously, u have to be nice after this ya? i'll treat u kfc later.eventho u cant eat it. at least give me 75%

Come to think about it, I'm already in the year 2 of studies here in University of Sheffield.. I feel so thankful to Allah, especially. And not 2 forget my lecturers, friends and my family who have been giving support in so many ways, and in a very constant manner. My mom has never stopped praying for me even once, and i appreciate that. mok, i miss u & i love u..sob3
My dad, brothers & sisters are the same too..i love all of u, i miss all of u and i promise i'll be a better family member so that we could all live a better life ahead.

It has been a while since i published my last post and i hope i will publish a lot more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment